What in the world ?
Remember the 3 R's ?
Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
Well, Steve painted our empty spice jars and I refilled them with spices from the co-op.
Reusing them seemed a good idea. And he painted them so beautifully.
And just think of all the $ I saved by buying spices from the co-op rather than a conventional grocery store.
Spices sit on the shelves in a grocery store for months. Heck, they may be there for years before we buy them.
They are not only more economical at the co-op, they are fresher.
But today I think I grabbed the wrong jar by mistake.
No, I don't just think I grabbed the wrong jar - I know that I did just exactly that.
Because . . . . . I found myself eating Garlic Oatmeal for breakfast ! ! !
Yikes - that was supposed to be vanilla sugar that I sprinkled onto the Oatmeal.
Oh well . . . .
Interesting meal; and I'll not make that particular mistake anytime soon.
Remember the 3 R's ?
Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
Well, Steve painted our empty spice jars and I refilled them with spices from the co-op.
Reusing them seemed a good idea. And he painted them so beautifully.
And just think of all the $ I saved by buying spices from the co-op rather than a conventional grocery store.
Spices sit on the shelves in a grocery store for months. Heck, they may be there for years before we buy them.
They are not only more economical at the co-op, they are fresher.
But today I think I grabbed the wrong jar by mistake.
No, I don't just think I grabbed the wrong jar - I know that I did just exactly that.
Because . . . . . I found myself eating Garlic Oatmeal for breakfast ! ! !
Yikes - that was supposed to be vanilla sugar that I sprinkled onto the Oatmeal.
Oh well . . . .
Interesting meal; and I'll not make that particular mistake anytime soon.
The jars are splendiferous but the meal sounds way yucky!
ReplyDelete