Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Federal Duck Stamp

"Put your stamp on conservation . . Buy a Duck stamp!"

Remember, when you buy a duck stamp, you get a return as great as all outdoors.
And that's because $14.70 of the $15 fee goes directly to habitat conservation.

Sign your name on the front to use as a season pass to any Nat'l Wildlife Refuge or use it when hunting for your duck dinner.

I ordered this one from WSO  (Wisconsin Society for Ornithology) last week and it arrived in the mail yesterday.

If the ducks you get while hunting are banded, report all bird bands to: http://www.reportband.gov or call 1-800-327-2263.

You can order a stamp for yourself at: http://www.fws.gov/duckstamp. But I don't think they offer the same key-chain option that I found at WSO.

1 comment:

  1. My dad always bought a duck stamp but I think he was more interested in killing 'em than in protecting anything.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment and thoughts.
I will leave any response here.

So please check back because I will respond to any comments or attempt to answer any questions.