Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ohio has a 3rd Hit !

Someone in Ohio entered a $1 bill that left my hands in December of 2009.
It  first went to Dibbo's right here in Hudson, where it showed up in February of this year. 
It then turned up next in Athens, Ohio in April and again yesterday in Pomeroy, Ohio. 

And that's what makes 'Where's George' so interesting! 
Unfortunately the kind person that took the time to enter the bill didn't leave any contact email for me to thank him or her. 
So in general, I say "Thanks" for the hit!

This map still lacks color in 25 states. So there's a long way to go yet. But it is exciting to see more color!
The states of Wisconsin & Minnesota go back and forth in order every week.
 Living in Wisconsin so close to the Minnesota border, a lot of the bills that we spend cross the St. Croix River with me when I go to shop or travel that short distance on their 
 own as they pass through different hands.

Keep those Georges moving.

#wheresGeorge

Posted via email from maw's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and thoughts.
I will leave any response here.

So please check back because I will respond to any comments or attempt to answer any questions.