Sunday, May 2, 2010

Georgia has a 3rd Hit !


This map shows that there have now been 3 different hits in the state of Georgia.
But the fun part of that 3rd hit is that it was on one of the bills that had been entered at Where's George just hours earlier that same day.
Interesting to see how those $ travel as they circulate through different hands in different places.
However looking at all of those gray colored states, it's obvious that I've a long way to go on this project.

 ➺   ➺   ➺   ➺   ➺   ➺   ➺   ➺   ➺   ➺   ➺
You can also visit 'My View' directly on the blog website by clicking on either 'My View' at the top, or on the title of this blog entry.

By clicking on the title of the blog entry, this will allow you to read any comments left by other readers to this blog post. You can then leave a comment of your own for me if you wish.
 
#wheresgeorge

 

1 comment:

  1. I totally love your enthusiasm over where George has been!

    Hope you stop by my place today. I've got a little something-something for you there.

    There was a little girl who had a little curl...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment and thoughts.
I will leave any response here.

So please check back because I will respond to any comments or attempt to answer any questions.