Sunday, April 11, 2010

Anticipation . . . .

Oh the anticipation as the fuzzy little bud begins to lengthen and grow outward from the cactus itself!
Just a week ago there were 4 fuzzy little buds on this night-blooming cactus, identical to the one that's on the front in this photo. (There are 2 more on the back side.)  Now I wish that I had taken the time to photograph this bud two days ago when it was half this length!

The cactus itself is about the size of a tennis ball. And was given to me by a friend in Lakeland who got her original cactus plant from my Dad when he brought some back from Mesa, AZ . 

#cactus blossom, Night-blooming cactus

Posted via email from maw's posterous

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment and thoughts.
I will leave any response here.

So please check back because I will respond to any comments or attempt to answer any questions.