Monday, August 23, 2010

2nd Nevada Entry

While there are still 18 grayed-out states on this map signifying that none of my stamped bills have been entered there yet, there was just a bit more color added yesterday when Nevada had a second bill entered.

The map of the actual entry itself shows that the twenty dollar bill went straight across & down the country from Wisconsin to Nevada. And the note mentions that it was received as change in a casino. 

If only George (or in this case Jackson) could talk. I'd like to know if he flew straight from Luck, Wisconsin to Las Vegas or if he circulated thru other hands and made stops along his way.






 

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinkin' about crossing over the state line into ME (it's about a mile away) and kickin' some Downeast butt. What's wrong with you people up there?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment and thoughts.
I will leave any response here.

So please check back because I will respond to any comments or attempt to answer any questions.