Friday, November 6, 2009

Tile Silo in Polk County farm country-

When I first took this photo, I was totally focused on the tile silo. Although it is now topless, the tiles are a rich, warm color in the sun and it's beautiful.

Quite a contrast to the bright green John Deere tractor with the glowing yellow wheels.
From different eras-

The autumn colors compliment the tile silo.
And Mother Nature provided all of the color. I not only don't have Photo Shop software; but wouldn't have a clue how to make use of it!
It just happened to be the tail-end of the maple & birch colors and the beginning of the oaks.

Nice drive down Hwy 87 from Cushing to St. Croix Falls,

Posted via email from maw's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and thoughts.
I will leave any response here.

So please check back because I will respond to any comments or attempt to answer any questions.